Really Profitable EA

Advertising of the commercial indicators and strategies.

Moderator: admin

Really Profitable EA

Postby Albahri65 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:57 am

In the last couple of months I have been monitoring an investor account that uses a very profitable EA. It made over 55K in the last two months. I contacted the developer in order to test the EA before I purchase it, and he provided me a testing version valid for one week only. It really made amazing profit in the demo account, but one week time is not enough to judge it yet.

He offers $200 monthly rent, or $1,000 for one time payment. For me, I have no objection in paying that amount for profitable EA, but I want to do my own deep test and that takes long time as you all knew, and the developer is not welling to extend the testing period. However, I though we might to rebuild the strategy ourselves based on the available information.

I'm, attaching the expired version of the EA for your review and to understand the options and settings. Also, I will share the investor account for your guy to follow up.

From my understanding that this EA is mix between martingale strategy and other strategies that I don't really understand. It places Sell Limits orders and Buy Limit orders lot sizes 0.10, 0.20, 0.30, 0.40, 0.50... etc. Once reach the price it will open the orders either in sell or buy based on the price direction.

It seems to me there is a hidden settings within the code itself, that settings is adjusted for all pairs, and not much settings that you can control through the EA settings.

You can add the EA in your MT4 and review the settings for better understanding. Also, follow up the investor account in order to understand the EA's behavior:
Metatrader Login : 8256964
Metatrader Password : Ra1234
Metatrader Server : Exness-Trial2

Now, let's discuss
Attachments
TestingVersionOnly.ex4
(197.55 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
Albahri65

Re: Really Profitable EA

Postby Albahri65 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:41 am

Any body reviewed this trading account or tested this EA??
Albahri65

Postby Albahri65 » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:26 pm

Still waiting for reply?!
Albahri65

Postby Apprentice » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:28 am

Only if you can provide an Mq4 version of the code.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to Indicators and Strategies Advertising