Risk Management EA

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Risk Management EA

Postby mhlangak » Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:03 pm

Hey Coders I Hope you doing. I'd appreciate your help with this request. I am seeking your expertise in developing a comprehensive risk management Expert Advisor (EA). My strategy involves a risk-reward ratio of 1:3, and I typically risk 1% of my account balance.

The primary challenge I face is determining the appropriate lot size when setting a tight stop loss or higher stop loss, especially when increasing the lot size due to the risk management I end up using larger lot size . Therefore, I am looking for a solution that can automatically calculate the lot size based on the specified stop loss and risk percentage.

In addition to the lot size calculation feature, I would like the EA to include the following functionalities:

1. Automatic Lot Size Calculation: Based on the specified stop loss and risk percentage, the EA should calculate the appropriate lot size for each trade.

2. Risk-Adjusted Position Sizing: The EA should adjust the lot size dynamically to ensure that I am always risking the predetermined percentage of my account balance per trade.

3. User-Friendly Interface: A simple and intuitive interface where I can input the risk percentage or amount i want to risk, and other relevant parameters easily.

4. Risk Management Dashboard: A dashboard displaying key risk metrics such as account balance, risk per trade, current exposure, and potential drawdown.

5. Customizable Risk Parameters: Flexibility to adjust risk parameters such as maximum drawdown tolerance and risk-per-trade percentage.

6. Compatibility: Compatibility with major trading platforms such as MetaTrader

7. Detailed Trade Analysis: Ability to analyze past trades, including risk-reward ratios, win rate, and overall performance.

Also To enhance usability and efficiency, I believe it's essential to integrate features that allow for easy adjustment of stop loss and take profit directly on the chart, similar to the functionality available on TradingView. This feature would enable me to visually adjust the stop loss and take profit levels, with the EA automatically recalculating the lot size based on the specified risk percentage and stop loss.

Please let me know if you require any further clarification or details regarding the project. I am looking forward to collaborating with you to create an effective risk management.

Ohh also add set balance input ...

Other features close all trades ,breakeven and tralling stop by %

(Please also refer to the images attached along with the request)

Thank you
Attachments
sc3.png
images.jpeg
mhlangak

Re: Risk Management EA

Postby Apprentice » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:17 am

We have added your request to the development list.
Development reference 202
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests