Delphi example by using com needed

Moderator: Moderator

Delphi example by using com needed

Postby sssssuen » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:43 pm

hi,

I used to develop my program by using Order2Go but I was suggested to change to ForexConnect API. I have installed ForexConnectAPIx64 but I could not find samples in delphi. I am not able to figure out the coding by referring codes in VBA/VBS :cry: . Thank you very much if anyone could help!!

Best Regards,
sssssuen
sssssuen

Re: Delphi example by using com needed

Postby sunshine » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:45 am

We will try to prepare a sample on this week. I will post once it will be ready.
sunshine

Postby sssssuen » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:56 am

sunshine wrote:We will try to prepare a sample on this week. I will post once it will be ready.

Thank you so much!!
sssssuen

Postby Nikolay.Gekht » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:33 pm

BTW, if you are going to use COM wrapper, please note that the COM wrapper platform must be exactly the same as consuming platform. I.e. you can't use 64-bit ForexConnect and COM wrapper for 32-bit application and vise versa.
Nikolay.Gekht
FXCodeBase: Site Admin

Postby sssssuen » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Nikolay.Gekht wrote:BTW, if you are going to use COM wrapper, please note that the COM wrapper platform must be exactly the same as consuming platform. I.e. you can't use 64-bit ForexConnect and COM wrapper for 32-bit application and vise versa.

Since I have to use Delphi for development, is it true that I am forced to use COM wrapper?
Do you mean I have to use 64-bit ForexConnect and COM wrapper for 64-bit at the same time?
Thank you for your advice!
sssssuen

Postby sunshine » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:10 am

sssssuen wrote:Since I have to use Delphi for development, is it true that I am forced to use COM wrapper?

Yes. You should work via COM. You can use either already written COM library or write your own COM-wrapper for ForexConnect C++ or ForexConnect .NET.

sssssuen wrote:Do you mean I have to use 64-bit ForexConnect and COM wrapper for 64-bit at the same time?

Yes. If you use 64-bit ForexConnect, you should use 64-bit COM wrapper.
sunshine

Postby sssssuen » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:09 pm

hi sunshine,

May I know the progress of COM example in Delphi? Thank you very much~

Best Regards,
sssssuen
sssssuen

Return to ForexConnect API