EA positive Correlation

If you need your own private indicator, signal or strategy, or any kind of development using various trading APIs - please visit this forum.

Moderator: admin

EA positive Correlation

Postby radamesbispo » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:42 pm

This is my first post, I wanted ask something first.
- In MT4 the robots are called Expert Adviser, and for trading station is it same name? here in Forum where is the best topic to request a Expert adviser to trade in trading station ?

- I want request some deveoloper to code a Expert adviser to me trade in Trading station. the rules is:

- The EA have to manage two currency pair using CHARTOVERLAY, EX EURUSD and GBPUSD, when
EURUSD are undervalue from GBPUSD certain amount of pips it have to open a Long trade in EURGBP
- The oppsite situation have to open short trade in EURGBP.
- The EA have to keep open trade for same side if the diff to open still increasing, the EA have to have a option named Step order, that i can set some amount of pips to open a new order every certain amount pips if this distance keep increasing.
- All orders have to close at moment the price level are same for the two currency pair, I mean it have to close if the currency pair cross one another.
- fixed lote and money management.
-
Attachments
exemplo real.png
radamesbispo

Re: EA positive Correlation

Postby Julia CJ » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:53 am

Hi Radamesbispo,

Thank you for your interest in our service. We need one or two days to analyze your request and estimate it. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Julia CJ

Postby radamesbispo » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:17 am

Ok thanks for answer, let me explain litte more:

- The chart have to manage the Positive correlation Condition like as a example I told, If I am using in chart EURUSD and using the option chart element (price Overlay ) you will see this blue line, when you see my picturie you will see when the GBPUSD are far from EURUSD certain distance in Pips the EA have to open trades not in EURUSD or GBPUSD but in EURGBP, its important you understand the details of each pair is undervalue from another like this sequence:

EURUSD undervalue from GBPUSD = long trade EURGBP

GBPUSD undervalue from EURUSD = short trade EURGBP

this same idea I want to use for another positive correlation, the EA i have to chose each currency pair to analise and another to trade.
- the parametheres is important, if I set the parameter to start trading of certain distance like for example 10 pips and for next order of 10 pips step its mean if the difference from EURUSD and GBP USD start increasing 10, 20, 30 ,40 , 50 pips every time the EA have to open new order for same side.......in this case will be 5 orders...... and all orders have to close when the market came back and fininsh this prices level, the difference close the order close.
radamesbispo

Postby Julia CJ » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:05 am

Hello Radamesbispo,

I have answered you via private message.
Julia CJ

Return to Premium Development Services