DoubleTop indicator to easylanguage

If you need your own private indicator, signal or strategy, or any kind of development using various trading APIs - please visit this forum.

Moderator: admin

DoubleTop indicator to easylanguage

Postby monk988 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:55 am

Hello!
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=59574&p=89684&hilit=double+top#p89684
I find the indicator DoubleTop very helpful! Interesting alrotihm of double top/bottom definition.
I'm using for analyse Tradestation 9.1 platform, and want to convert the indicator to easylanguage.
My budget is low, I'm ready to donate certain sum for your project, the forum is great. And of course you can share this indictor here, it isn't a private project.
I'm also coding a little, but don't have enough knowledge to convert the indicator myself :(
monk988

Re: DoubleTop indicator to easylanguage

Postby Georgiy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:42 am

Hello monk988,

Thank you for being interested in our services.
I am not sure if we are able to rewrite Double Top indicator for Tradestation platform.
We need to investigate this issue, after that I will get back to you and let you know if we can implement this.
As for the free development, it is ok. We can add this request to the development list and when it is finished, we will post it to the forum or we will provide you with the file.

I will get back to you after some investigation.

Thank you.
Georgiy
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Postby monk988 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 am

Thanks a lot, much appreciate!
Waiting for your comments!
It is so kind from you to make it free!
Anyway, I'm going to donate something, because your forum is very helpful!
monk988

Postby Georgiy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 am

Hello monk988,

Unfortunately, the forum is intended for Trading Station and Metatrader platforms only, so we cannot post automatic strategies or indicators for the other platforms like Tradestation here.
For this reason, the requested indicator cannot be implemented as free development.

However, your request can be implemented as premium development, it means that it would be cost full price according to our rates for implementing individual custom solutions.

Thank you.
Georgiy
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Postby monk988 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:12 am

Hello! I understand, please, may you estimate the cost and send me PM?
monk988

Return to Premium Development Services