Quote to incorporate changes into existing Strategy

If you need your own private indicator, signal or strategy, or any kind of development using various trading APIs - please visit this forum.

Moderator: admin

Quote to incorporate changes into existing Strategy

Postby robbieyoung » Mon May 04, 2015 8:52 am

Please can you quote me a price for incorporating 2 requests into the attached strategy:

The attached strategy is:
If MA moves up : Close Sell & Buy
If MA moves Down : Close Buy & Sell

1) I use a GBP denominated account and would like the number of lots to be recalculated each time there is a buy or sell order as follows:
(I understand that lot sizes have to be integers so the stake per pip won't be exact)

I would like to be able to set a %age of the current account balance to act as a stake per pip.
So if set to this to 0.1% then:
£1,000 account balance the number of lots would roughly equate to £1.00 GBP per pip.
£1,500 account balance the number of lots would roughly equate to £1.50 GBP per pip.
If the balance were to drop below £1,500 I would like the number of lots to remain at £1.50 GBP per pip until a new higher balance was achieved and then again the stake would increase with it for example:
£2,000 account balance the number of lots would roughly equate to £2.00 GBP per pip.

Something like:
Max Bal = Max (Max Balance, Current Balance)
This value would only increase or stay the same but never drop.

I believe the lots calculation would be something like:
Lots = math.floor(Max Balance / 1,000 / Pipcost )
So for EURUSD : Lots = 1,000 / 1,000 / 0.07 = 14.28 rounded down to 14

2) I also would like the strategy to not trade the first trade found but to start on the second and continue afterwards.
This is to ensure the strategy only begins when there has been a turnaround from MA up to MA Down or vice versa and so as not to start trading as soon as the MA can be calculated.

Many Thanks

Robbie
Attachments
1U.lua
(22.55 KiB) Downloaded 851 times
robbieyoung

Re: Quote to incorporate changes into existing Strategy

Postby Georgiy » Tue May 05, 2015 7:55 am

Hello robbieyoung,

Thank you for being interested in our service.
We need one or two days to analyze your request and estimate it.
I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Georgiy
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Return to Premium Development Services