New Strategy request

If you need your own private indicator, signal or strategy, or any kind of development using various trading APIs - please visit this forum.

Moderator: admin

New Strategy request

Postby Ironbark » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:36 am

Hi Guys

Love your work and I've been thinking about a strategy for marketscope which would be an adaption of a successful manual strategy I'm currently trading.

Please let me know if you would like me to pay for this and how much it would be likely to cost.

The strategy uses Moving average envelopes and 2 moving averages on a 30 minute chart

I would like them to be easily variable in the strategy setup window please.

The strategy executes a trade when the price touches the envelope but only in the direction of the trend. (eg if the 20 ema is above the 50ema, the strategy will only execute a long position.)

I would also like this strategy to include a choice of either a stop loss at a fixed pip distance (variable in the setup window) or a martingale with 10 Levels. It is important that I can modify the distance between the martingale levels and the size of the positions I add from the initial setup window as I often use different settings for different currency pairs, depending on their volatility.

I would like the strategy to exit all positions and clear all orders when it has achieved a profit I could nominate in dollars rather than pips and I would also like the strategy to target breakeven instead of profit should a nominated martingale level be exceeded (I always use the third).

To add and extra level of safety please add a nominated equity stop, should the martingale draw the account down to a certain level I would like the strategy to close all positions and stop the strategy.

Cheers
Ironbark

Re: New Strategy request

Postby Valeria » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi Ironbark,

I have sent you a private message.
Valeria

Return to Premium Development Services