program of drawing Vertical line on candlestick chart

Moderator: admin

program of drawing Vertical line on candlestick chart

Postby xiupingge » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Hello, could some one tell me how to program of drawing vertical line on candlestick chart in indicator?
For example, I want to draw one vertical line on each 0 o'clock of hourly candlestick chart.
The line can be from the botton to the top of the chart panel.
better to cover two area, one is the main candlestick chart, the other is the subordinated chart, from the bottom of the subordinated chart to the top of the main chart.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Albert
xiupingge

Re: program of drawing Vertical line on candlestick chart

Postby Timon55 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:21 am

xiupingge wrote:Hello, could some one tell me how to program of drawing vertical line on candlestick chart in indicator?
For example, I want to draw one vertical line on each 0 o'clock of hourly candlestick chart.
The line can be from the botton to the top of the chart panel.
better to cover two area, one is the main candlestick chart, the other is the subordinated chart, from the bottom of the subordinated chart to the top of the main chart.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Albert

You can use core.host:execute("drawLine".....) function to draw a line on the chart. If you need a vertical line you simply should put same dates into fromDate and toDate parameters. You can find a little sample in the attachment. To find more information about drawLine function you can read this http://www.fxcodebase.com/documents/Ind ... wLine.html
Attachments
linetest.lua
(616 Bytes) Downloaded 653 times
Timon55
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Return to Indicator Development