SDK updates. Subscribe to be informed!!!

Moderator: admin

Re: SDK updates. Subscribe to be informed!!!

Postby Valeria » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:15 am

Hi Dan,

Will the new SDK come with ability to use the new lower "raw" spreads that FXCM offers ...for back testing?

Backtester uses the spread which was provided by FXCM at that moment. A user cannot change it.
I believe that many users would find the ability to set the custom spread very useful. Thank you for the suggestion. I have added this feature to the wish-list. However, I cannot guarantee that this will be implemented.
Valeria

Postby LeTigre30 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Hi Valeria,

Have you an issue date for the release of the Indicore SDK ?
It's a shame that we can not have the logs in .csv for the different tabs in debugger strategies.

Regards,
LeTigre30
LeTigre30
FXCodeBase: Initiate

Postby Valeria » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Hi LeTigre30,

I agree that this issue should be fixed. This is why it was decided to release the version of Indicore SDK which will include fixes of this and some other minor bugs. This should be released in one or two weeks. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
Valeria

Postby Valeria » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:45 am

The new version of Indicore SDK 2.3 is available. This is Indicore SDK 2.3.1.

SDK 2.3.1 includes some minor SDK 2.3 bug fixes. Please note that due to the fix of one bug the first Open and High prices of the trading week in Indicators Debugger can be different in comparison with the prices which were provided before the fix. This can cause the different results of the indicators which use these values.
Valeria

Postby lalala987 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:01 am

Dear Valeria

Is there a readme of the 2.3.1. sdk, pointing out, what's new?

best regards!
lalala987

Postby Valeria » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:30 am

Hi lalala987,

There is nothing new in this version, just fixes of some known bugs. This is why there is no description of what is new in this release.
Valeria

Postby Julia CJ » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:30 am

Indicore SDK 3.0 beta. version is released.

The download link:
http://www.fxcodebase.com/bin/beta/Indi ... reSDK3.exe

What's New In SDK 3.0?

Brief Information.

Indicore SDK 3 is the next major release of Indicore. There are a lot of internal improvements and optimizations in the first version of SDK 3.0. Though, these changes are hidden from a user. There are a few changes in API. For example, the ability to trade from indicators is added. Also, the editor/debugging application from Indicore SDK has been completely redesigned. It now provides all significant Integrated Development Environment (IDE) features. Compatibility with a few indicators/strategies that were developed using Indicore SDK 2 may be broken.

Please also read the detailed release notes here:
http://fxcodebase.com/wiki/index.php/Wh ... SDK_3.0%3F
Julia CJ

Postby dtb71fxcm » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:32 am

IDE enhancement request: It would be really helpful to have a split panel view at the bottom with capability to select a tab for left side, and a different tab for the right.

SDK 3.0 IDE is pretty, and adds some nice functionality, but not much better for debugging...

When a User wants to step thru code and monitor variables as the chart is rendered, the User is forced to flip back-n-forth between the Chart view tab and Watches tab.

I suggest it is similar to the IDE top panels, where the right side is project/file, and left side shows code view. It would be extremely helpful to have a split panel view at the bottom and that would greatly assist in debugging.

Thanks!
Attachments
IDE_example.jpg
example screen shot of IDE enhancement
dtb71fxcm

Postby robocod » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:40 pm

Hi,

I just read the release notes for SDK3, I see that "autoBuffer" is removed ! What is replacing it? This feature is currently vital for one of my indicator products, and I don't think there is another way to solution.

For example, I have an indicator that runs on multiple timeframes and multiple instruments, the only simple way to handle this is to use autoBuffer.

Is there a Beta version of Trading Station / MarketScope that I can run that uses this SDK? When will it be available? When will it be publicly released. If autoBuffer is totally removed, I need to plan how to re-implement my product.
robocod
FXCodeBase: Graduate

Postby Alexey.Pechurin » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:55 am

Hi, robocod

Unfortunately autoBuffer support is totally removed. And you have to reimplement your indicator in another way. It was used rare by all publically available fxcodebase indicators/strategies. It was easy to reimplement them without using this feature that add it to Indicore3. I guess we can help you with migration to Indicore3 if you provide some additional information, may be in a private message.

You can find the Beta version of TS that uses Indicore3 here http://fxcodebase.com/code/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=62348.

Alexey
Alexey.Pechurin

PreviousNext

Return to Indicator Development