EA_Smart_Neural

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Re: EA_Smart_Neural

Postby nablito » Tue Nov 07, 2023 3:30 am

hossein93 wrote:
mobilefanatik wrote:
hossein93 wrote:Hi Apprentice!
thank you for your perfect coded EA. we tested in demo and in real account your EA. results are good. we used in two scalp and swing mode and account is rising well. but in real account we noticed that the line that is on the chart dose not updating and caused some lose for us because of this! we changed some parts of code but it's not worked. can u tell us what is the problem? is this broker problem or it's in the code? can u add an option to the code that update the line in custom time perioded?
Best regards.

I have the same problem, I test it on M1, to adjust that line, I change from M1 to M5 and back to M1. On the strategy tester it works perfectly, in real time that line is not automatically updated to the new conditions. It would be wonderful if this problem were also solved.

Yes! Your Right. We worked a lot on this Line and at least we noticed that the line is the close of the next H4 candle bar that is stored with the help of readfilehst function. so we changed its rules and now we are using another line option that is sutiable for making some profit. we are using this awesome code money management system and some other options of that, but we changed some conditions and also the line parameter to our desired line and now it's working.
at least I appreciate from Apprentice for this code and its idea for making money.

Can you please share mq4 with your updates? Thank you
nablito

Postby mobilefanatik » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:45 am

On the .set file I use, I get this error on the strategy tester:

Code: Select all
Testing pass stopped due to a critical error in the EA
EA_Smart_Neural_V7_original GBPUSD,M1: invalid pointer access in 'EA_Smart_Neural_V7_original.mq4' (4092,84)

Below I have attached the .set file I used.

I want to put this EA on several currency pairs, each pair with a different ID on the same account and I want, for example, to limit each currency pair to a maximum of 2 open orders.

Please add Option to set:
1. maximum number of open trades per account (default 10)
2. maximum number of open trades per pair (default 2)
Attachments
EA_Smart_Neural_V7.zip
My set file GBP/USD
(1.4 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
SM_V7.jpg
Error
mobilefanatik

Postby nablito » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:30 pm

Is there any way to remove read history? Backtest and live results are really different. It should be removed, finding a different way to calc the blue line that remains the same and doesn't change
nablito

Postby hossein93 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:10 am

tkhanfx wrote:
hossein93 wrote:Hi Apprentice!
thank you for your perfect coded EA. we tested in demo and in real account your EA. results are good. we used in two scalp and swing mode and account is rising well. but in real account we noticed that the line that is on the chart dose not updating and caused some lose for us because of this! we changed some parts of code but it's not worked. can u tell us what is the problem? is this broker problem or it's in the code? can u add an option to the code that update the line in custom time perioded?
Best regards.

Hi. can you share some set files you're using for mt4?

Thanks

Of course!
be noticed that I used version 5, not other versions and also this is the presets not the conditions I changed in the code. but this will give u a way to make money from this code. also consider that the line that is in the code is not useable in the live chart because it's close of historical H4 candle
this is preset that I'm using right now:
1.jpg
Set
hossein93

Postby Forex_Trader » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:45 am

Xpert and EA Smart Neural are same , i ll fix the issue on blueline not move , try this version , its working are perfect
Attachments
XPERT.ex4
(45.3 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
Forex_Trader

Postby nablito » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:09 pm

Has anyone managed to remove the read history function to update the line in another way?
nablito

Postby Apprentice » Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:33 pm

On the .set file I use, I get this error on the strategy tester:

Try it now.
EA_Smart_Neural_V7_original.mq4
(131.55 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Previous

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests