MT4 Indicator

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

MT4 Indicator

Postby jonas_sp » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Hello Apprentice and team,

I like to use indicators confirmation from the very known website investing.com.
I would like to know if it would be possible to make a indicator based on their technical analysis. I will explain:

If you check their technical analysis is based on technical indicators + moving avarages, it's all described on their website, here is the example in the EUR USD live tech analysis:

https://www.investing.com/currencies/eur-usd-technical

The Idea is to have and mt4 indicator that uses their same indicators as it is, but instead of show the if it's a strong buy or sell, the indicator would check and only if if all the indicators are in confluence showing buy or sell tendency (what in investing.com would result in a Strong buy or Strong sell indication to the user) the indicator would alert and insert an arrow to buy or sell.

summing up:
use the same indicators and MA from the investing.com website. If all are in confluence showing buy or sell, the indicator will display an arrow to buy or sell. With, this, we are trying to emulate their tech analysis doing the same, but only alerting when we have a great opportunity, with a Strong buy or sell determined by the confluence of all the indicators.

I intend to use this for Scalp and Binary Options, so If we have to choose a Chart time, it would be 5 and 15 min charts.

It's important to place the arrow only if all tech and MACD confirms, even if results is low numbers of arrows by day, it's important to make it more assertive by using it with all confluence status only. that would be great.

Please make it and MQ4 indicator, if it's possible.

Thank you!!!
jonas_sp

Re: MT4 Indicator

Postby Apprentice » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:19 am

Can you provide individual indicator Buy/Sell rules/logic?
Your request is added to the development list.
Development reference 954.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby jonas_sp » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:20 pm

Apprentice, I am not sure. I think it's pretty much based on Overbought/Oversell areas and the crosses/positions on Moving averages. I understand if you can't proceed without all details, I thought may it could be common known rules applied to the classic indicators. :cry:

This is the reference they provided on indicatorsL
RSI(14)
STOCH(9,6)
STOCHRSI(14)
MACD(12,26)
ADX(14)
Williams %R
CCI(14)
ATR(14)
Highs/Lows(14)
Ultimate Oscillator
ROC
MA5 1.1112
MA10
MA20
MA50
MA100
MA200
jonas_sp

Postby Apprentice » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:46 am

It's unclear how all these signals generated
Can you please write them down?
Apprentice

Postby jonas_sp » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:41 pm

I don't know neither, I was hoping it was common rules, since they are standard indicators, but I understand
jonas_sp

Postby Apprentice » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:28 am

Something Like This

RSI(14)
Line >50

STOCH(9,6)
Line >50

STOCHRSI(14)
Line >50

MACD(12,26)
MACD > Signal

ADX(14)
ADX > 20 (Short and Long)

Williams %R
Line > 0

CCI(14)
Line > 0

ATR(14)
Not sure what to do with it.

Highs/Lows(14)
Not sure what to do with it.

Ultimate Oscillator
Line > 50

ROC
Line > 0

MA5 / MA10 / MA20 / MA50 / MA100 / MA200
Price > Line
Apprentice

Postby jonas_sp » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:13 pm

Thanks for considering figure out the rules.
We can skip both ATR and High Lows. Please make the indicator this way. The arrow to buy and sell only when all indicators are in agreement.

And if it's possible, a visual of buy and sell on each indicator, like a simple dashboard, this way I could see if it matches with their website technical analysis in real time and try to figure out some adjustments later, or, if you want to check by any other way if it's matching just for us to confirm, it's ok too, the goal is to have the same strong sell/strong buy signal of them, and make it a indicator.
I really appreciate you effort!
jonas_sp

Postby Apprentice » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:10 am

It's still unclear how Investopedia calculates buy/sell/neutral values. Some indicators are more or less clear (it's likely MA just takes into account over/under price relation) but for others it's unclear. Stochastic quite clear too. Just over/under OS/OB levels (but the exact values for these levels is unknown. And stochastic has two lines. They could use any or both of them. It'll be a guessing game.
Apprentice

Postby jonas_sp » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:23 pm

I understand that, and maybe if we have the open settings in the indicator to change values, we can get close to their signals. That's why I suggested not only the buy and sell arrow when we have confluence of all but the the dashboard so we can compare with Investing.com real time signals and try to adjust...

tks
jonas_sp

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests