DDPO OBOS Price Projection Band

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

Re: DDPO OBOS Price Projection Band

Postby fortcentral » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:57 am

Dear Apprentice,
Did you post a wrong "v5" version for the DDPO OBOS Price Projection Band by mistake? Now more of the projection lines are playing up in the latest version.

Indicator "v4" was close to perfect - just the %Avg.OS and the "Max.OS" lines were switching in manual mode. Everything else was working correctly. I am assuming a wrong version of "v5" was uploaded?? Please look.

Thanks,
Fortcentral
fortcentral

Postby Apprentice » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:08 pm

I see no issues in the code. It looks correct for me.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby fortcentral » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:54 am

Dear Apprentice,
Please see attachment - this is what I meant with the issues with "v5" and "v4". Hope it will make it easier to see the issues that I was referring to.

Thanks,
Fortcentral
Attachments
OBOS_V5_and_V4_Comments_c.pdf
(968.31 KiB) Downloaded 283 times
fortcentral

Postby fortcentral » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:13 pm

Dear Apprentice,
Thank you for the latest version. But unfortunately still some issues persisting. In the latest version the following issues are coming through:
1) "Manual_max_ob" crashing the indicator display with error message "178: attempt to perform arithmetic on upvalue 'manual_max_ob' (a boolean value).
2) "Manual_avg_ob" also crashing the indicator display with a similar message as above in Note (1).
3) "Manual_avg_os" only moving up (in positive direction) and freezing after the first change. Please see issues outlined for version v3 -> Post "Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:52 pm" below.
4) "Manual_max_os" also similar to Note(3) above - only moving up (in positive direction) and freezing up after the first change. Both these issues were fixed in version "v4" but have come back.

I really appreciate your patience and your help with the work on this indicator up to now. Hoping to get it working perfectly (as designed) and thus it will be really great if you are able to help a little more and see this one through to the end.

Regards,
Fortcentral
fortcentral

Postby paulcarissimo » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:43 am

May I request an MT4 version.
paulcarissimo

Postby Apprentice » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:35 am

Your request is added to the development list under Id Number 4851
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby fortcentral » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:21 am

Dear Apprentice,
Any chance to look into my comments on "v5" posted on "Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:13 pm". It would be good to iron out the final issues, to ensure that the indicator is working perfectly. I note that a MT4/MQ4 version has been created.

Your lua Version "v4" was the closest to being complete - with only two issues then with the "Manual_avg_os" and "Manual_max_os" lines switching when in manual mode. Would greatly appreciate your help to close this off. I am really looking forward to finalisation of this indicator.

Regards,
Fortcentral
fortcentral

PreviousNext

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests