A simple but Can make $$ Indicator needed!

If you need an Indicator or Signal developed or translated from other language, please post all Indicator development REQUESTS to this section here.

Moderator: admin

A simple but Can make $$ Indicator needed!

Postby ForexFever » Mon May 14, 2018 6:12 am

Hi Guys,

I been traded in real account in FXCM for few years, but due to i treat it as a part time so i dont really go thru the programs or apps function that i have. This year i might turn to a full time trader, to make things easy i would like to request a simple indicator with automated trading or reminder function.

Bollinger Band

There are 3 lines in total for this indicator, Upper line, middle line and bottom line.
Thru my experience when a candle hit the middle line and upper line / middle line and bottom line in 1 shot and run out of the upper/bottom line, then it will HIT a 80% Confirm come back signal and IF it is going up mean the TP will be the Candle and upper line, IF it is going down mean the TP will be the candle and the bottom line. It is not 100% but it is 80% so far, the shortest time can be in 1 minute and the longest time can be 4 months time.

So what I need is a Indicator that can remind me or automatic help me to trade on it, so we will not need to check every single chart to find it.

If it is possible please let us to choose when to open the trade like

IF candle Hit Middle Line and Upper Line in a shot and keep going up nonstop [ 100pips ] then Sell It
So the TP will be 100 Pips

This is my first time trying to understand the automated trade or reminder so I not sure it can be done or not, but If it can be done. I believe it will make many people earn alot of money.
Please let me know is that possible to make it or not ya.

For others traders if there is any question or comment are welcome :) Thanks alot
ForexFever

Re: A simple but Can make $$ Indicator needed!

Postby Apprentice » Mon May 14, 2018 6:35 am

Your request is added to the development list under Id Number 4140
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby ForexFever » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:22 am

This is Not really what i request for, please kindly check the printscreen that i attach. thanks !
Attachments
2018-06-01_131258.jpg
ForexFever

Postby ForexFever » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:53 am

where is the link to download the new version?
ForexFever

Postby ForexFever » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:12 am

i redownload the file and test run, now it wont open any trade... please help
ForexFever

Return to Indicator and Signal Requests