Bug Reporting

All posts which do not fit into any other sections of the forum.

Moderator: admin

Re: Bug Reporting

Postby evgeniyn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:40 am

Hi Valeria,
As you can see, both charts based on 1 min timeframe. Or you mean indicators on charts?
evgeniyn

Postby Valeria » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:20 am

Hi evgeniyn,

I mean that a chart can be based on the real data got from the server. For example, you open a chart and see how it is plotted in real time.
And a chart can be based on the historical data. For example, you scroll back a chart and you get the old data.
So if you compare the chart which was built on the real data and the chart built on the historical data, they can be a bit different.
Valeria

Postby Valeria » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:41 am

Hi Robocod,

2) Why does it not remember the window layouts and strategies, etc.
3) Is there a way to save the strategies (in a similar way to how I can save Templates or Layouts)?

These features are in the to-do list. Most likely they will be included in the future release.
4) Is there a way to restore previous state of the platform (e.g. has it saved it in some "storage" file)

To restore the state of Trading Station please do the following:
1. Go to C:\Program Files\Candleworks\FXTS2\storage\RestorePoints\Good.
2. Select the latest folder. Or the folder for the date and time of your choice.
3. Open the selected folder and copy all the files.
4. Go to C:\Program Files\Candleworks\FXTS2\storage\sharedmemoryv1.1.
5. Delete all the files from the folder and paste the copied in step 3 files.
Valeria

Postby evgeniyn » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:42 am

Hi Valeria,
Actually both snapshots were captured in real-time (~2-4 bars after the observing the issue).
evgeniyn

Postby Valeria » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:41 am

Hi evgeniyn,

Let me explain how Trading Station processes real prices. Price is received in ticks. There is a large number of ticks which requires filtering. If you run two instances of Trading Station simultaneously and open the same charts, you may get different ticks. This may depend
on the Internet connection. However, if you update the charts, all prices are updated from the server and they will be the same in different instances of Trading Station.
Valeria

Postby evgeniyn » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:46 am

Hi,
Yesterday, after the last software update 9.02.2015 all indicators related to "time till end"(Until End,Time End) not worked properly. Also some of opened positions were shown on chart on previous candle(instead current candle). I think this issue maybe related to server updates.Please review,
evgeniyn

Postby p_maltsev » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:42 am

Hi evgeniyn,

evgeniyn wrote:Hi,
Yesterday, after the last software update 9.02.2015 all indicators related to "time till end"(Until End,Time End) not worked properly. Also some of opened positions were shown on chart on previous candle(instead current candle). I think this issue maybe related to server updates.Please review,

Please clarify, what indicator do you use? If you use a custom indicator it would be better if we take a look at it. You can send your indicator to support(@)gehtsoftusa.com and we will try to find out what is wrong.
p_maltsev

Postby Apprentice » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:35 am

Try the updated version.
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1973
It should be fixed now.
Apprentice
FXCodeBase: Confirmed User

Postby evgeniyn » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:18 am

Hi p_maltsev,
p_maltsev wrote:Please clarify, what indicator do you use? If you use a custom indicator it would be better if we take a look at it. You can send your indicator to support(@)gehtsoftusa.com and we will try to find out what is wrong.

Actually I observed the problem only 9.02.2015 after updating the platform version. The problem wasn't related to some specific indicator. As example "showtimetoend" from standard platform indicators. After observing the problem I've verified other indicators related to "remaining of candle time". All of them showed invalid time and percents(for example TF 1m as as 2 min, 5m as 8 min). I can't add more details to this description. But I think the main issue as I wrote above,
"Some of opened positions were shown on chart on previous candle(instead current candle)."

Currently all works good,
Thank you,
evgeniyn

Postby evgeniyn » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:03 am

Hi,
Pls find new issue,
The function "text_output:set (index, level, label, tooltip?, color?)" in Debugger works fine, but in new version of trading station - color doesn't change at all. As example please find simple code below in Update.
"ResultTextOutput:set(period , source.close[period], "\108", source.close[period], instance.parameters.Test_ChangeColor);"
evgeniyn

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions